See Montana’s Scenic Beauty: Zipline Adventures of a Lifetime
Looking for an adrenaline packed, safe and adventurous way to enjoy Montana this summer? How about ziplining across the state?
What Is Ziplining?
Zip lining is an action-filled recreational activity that involves riding a steel cable on a protective seat or a belt between two points and generally on a valley that exhibits spectacular sceneries.
Do I Need My Own Equipment?
No. Everything you need will be provided by the vendor.
Is Ziplining Season Specific?
No. However, a number of Montana Zipline tours are only open in the summer. Be sure to check with the business before you make a winter trip.
Where Can You Zipline In Montana?
Discovering Montana has a list of some great places to take in ziplining under the big sky.
- Zipline Adventure Park, West Yellowstone. This is the biggest zip line park in the region and is 3 blocks away from the entrance to Yellowstone Park.
- Glacier Zipline, Columbia Falls. You'll find this zipline park between West Glacier and Whitefish. The views will be breathtaking.
- Big Sky Zipline, Bozeman. This zipline tour is at Big Sky Resort with a zipline to get your adrenaline running, and a zipline for viewing nature.
- Whitefish Mountain Resort, Whitefish. They offer 6 lines, some with speeds up to 50 miles per hour.
- Montana Zipline Adventures, Anaconda. Said to be Montana's longest zipline at 9,300 feet, along the Pintler Scenic Highway .
- Glacier Highline, Coram. This is an aerial adventure park near West Glacier offering over 50 different activities.
- Yellowstone Zipline Ecotour, Gardiner. Near the east entrance to Yellowstone National Park on a private ranch.
- Snowbowl, Missoula. Go zipping at the bowl on 4 different lines.