The Perfect Wedding Venue In Great Falls Doesn’t Exi…
Does your perfect wedding happen outside? What would you think of getting married in one of the most popular state parks in Montana, and the most popular state park in Great Falls?
Weddings at Giant Springs State Park
Depending on how many people you are planning on hosting, the rental is $225 OR LESS. The packages are pretty inclusive, as well. You can choose from the Central Picnic Area or Heritage Picnic Area. Both include the things you need like restrooms, picnic tables, shade and the like. Depending on your needs and the needs of your guests, you can choose the location that's right for you.
I know some venues here in Great Falls that charge double to triple that price and there is absolutely no scenery to go with that money.
There Are Restrictions
- Weddings hosting more than 150 people will not be allowed.
- Certain times of the year, any group larger than 31 people can only use a certain area of the park.
- You're free to use the picnic areas, but you can not host your wedding near the springs or the Roe River.
- Permits are needed for the wedding and the photographer.
- There are restrictions on some decorations and party favors and there are a few things the park does NOT provide for your big day.
- The park and park employees will not clean up after your wedding. They ask you leave it as you found it.
How Do You Book Giant Springs For Your Wedding
Hit this link and download the PDF. It will tell you everything you need to know about weddings at Giant Springs State Park.
These Are the Top 15 Global First Dance Wedding Songs
7 Beautiful Wedding Venues in Billings and Montana