A Date With Adventure On Montana’s Charlie Russell Chew Choo
All aboard for an adventure that includes spectacular views, a bit of the old west, trains, wildlife and a good ole' fashioned Montana Dinner.
What You Can Expect
- You'll ride the train for 4 1/2 hours in this 56 mile round trip adventure
- Featuring western musicians and saloon girls for entertainment
- A full course brisket dinner with drinks and dessert
- No host cash bar
- Climate-controlled, non-smoking coaches
- Rumor has it that masked bandits may try to hold up the train
The Price Is Great
- Both regular tickets, $139, and VIP packages, $169, are available
Where Do You Board The Charlie Russell Chew Choo Dinner Train?
- You'll head to Hanover Station from Lewistown, taking roughly 15 minutes.
What Might You See On Your Adventure?
- Expansive ranchland in the heart of Montana
- Three historic trestles
- Go through the half mile long Hoosac Tunnel
- Abundant Wildlife
- A Central Montana Sunset, one of the most spectacular under the big sky
There's Also A North Pole Adventure Train For The Holidays
- Tickets go on sale in October
- Santa and Mrs. Clause are there for your hour and a half adventure
- Everyone gets cookies and cocoa
- Songs and games on the way to the North Pole
It's A Great Way To See Central Montana
The mountain scenes and the prairies in Central Montana are some of the most spectacular in the entire world. On the Charlie Russell Chew Choo, you have a chance to see a bit of Montana that's off the beaten path.